Join Lenora Boyle in Italy, the land of passion and possibilities.



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Italian Song-Kiss Me Again (Baciami Ancora)


During one of my Italian lessons here in Umbria Italy ,Patrizia, my Italian teacher and I sang along with this great uplifting music video from Italian singer, Jovanotti.

It's a fun uplifting poetic song that I wanted to share it with you. I know that my translation does not give it justice, so just enjoy the video and the beautiful Italian language.

Loosely translated he sings that we can experience love everyday in simple ways, and with our mother, lover, daughter, etc. Everything else is like a noise very far away (tutto il resto e' un rumore lontano) He ends with wishing that love dictated every law.
The refrain is Baciami Ancora, "Kiss me one more time."

Do you have any great Italian songs that are your favorites? Share them with us in 'comments'


No comments:

Post a Comment